Some of you guys know this already and I bet some of you attended and enjoyed the event last year. The good news is, it’s back and it’s bigger than ever! Yes! Nivea SlideFest once again is here folks.
Year-round sunshine is just one of the many perks of living in a tropical country such as the Philippines. It almost seems like you can have your best sunny moments with your loved ones everyday!
And that’s exactly what’s going to happen on April 16-17, 2016, in Filinvest City, Alabang as Slidefest Philippines partners up with the Most Caring Sun Protection, NIVEA SUN, with NIVEA Slidefest!
Enjoy worry-free fun under the sun with the caring protection of NIVEA Sun as you zoom through clouds of foam at Asia’s biggest slip and slide and as you get pumped with the exciting new inflatables and fun, interactive booths brought to you by NIVEA Slidefest.
What to expect at the event?
There will be music, food, drinks, water balloons, water guns, and of course the biggest slip-and-slide ever to hit the streets of the Philippines. and have I mentioned that the slide is 1000 feet long? Yup! That’s the length of over 10 basketball courts, or 3,000 doughnuts. Heck, this thing is even longer than the height of the Eiffel Tower! This will be a festival you will never forget.
Try one of their newest attractions! The Bubble Soccer!
Wear sensible clothing and footwear! Dress to impress but make sure you avoid items that can damage the slide. No jeans or anything with buckles, zippers, or any other form of metal will be permitted.
For footwear, you can go barefoot but beware about burning your feet on the pavement after your slide. The good old fashioned rubber slippers / flip flops would always be best.
The party doesn’t stop there because sundown, NIVEA slidefest turns into a giant party! Expect great performances coming from the hottest DJs in the country such as KatDJ, Jessica Milner, Migs Santillian and Marlo Naval, together with breathtaking performances from Emerald Fire Dancers and Asia’s Got Talent’s- The Intensity Breakers.
You can join the fun with three types of passes.
- Wave and Family Wave Sliders: Let’s you enjoy 2 hours of unlimited slides on your selected two-hour time session. (Php 600.00/head)
- Block Sliders: Wave Sliders: Let’s you enjoy 4 hours of unlimited slides on your selected four-hour time session. (Php 1000.00/head)
- All-Day Sliders: Let’s you enjoy the slide for the ENTIRE day. You will be entitled to your very own VIP line and to limited edition merchandise such as a NIVEA Slidefest shirt and sunnies. (Php 1400.00/head)
Why do you have to choose between the different time sessions? “We want to make sure everyone has a blast! Who likes waiting in long lines? Our team believes that by limiting the number of people at a given time session, we can ensure that we can keep the lines to a minimum. Shorter lines means more happy sliders. – SlideFestPH” Makes sense right?
To register, visit www.slidefest.com.ph for online reservation and payment, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for slot reservation. Alternatively, you can also visit Breakout Philippines branches at the ground floor of Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance Street, Mandaluyong or at Breakout Katipunan (right beside MSA Review Center).
Now! Who here wants free passes? I will be giving away 2 Wave Slider passes to one lucky winner. All you have to do is:
- Post any photo that screams summer.
- Follow @NickRonquillo , @SlideFestPH on Instagram and Twitter.
- Include the hashtags #WeAreNIVEASlidefest, #WeAreSummer and #NickxNiveaSlideFest on your caption. (A good slidefest-related caption is a plus.)
- Tag at least 2 of your friends on the caption bar (Don’t tag them in the photo)
- Don’t forget to set your account on public.
I will announce the winner on April 12, 2016. Good luck!
See you at the slides!